Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018

* It's all about journaling *

"It's all about journaling"


Ihihii, hello my dear followers. Yes, I know, it has been a while since you heard from me, sorry for that with making huge puppy eyes =) 
Awesome things happened in the meanwhile: In December hubby made my dream come true and sime days before Christmas I was the proud and really happy owner of a brand new crafting area, woohoo!!
I will share pics of it in the near future.
Today I would like to show you my planner/ memory keeping system for 2018. So, here we go... 
 

From the left to the right:

  • Olive Traveler's notebook for keeping track of my appointments, etc. You can call it my planner :)
     
  • Lorton Horn Case, keeping my diary. I will use a Midori weekly diary this year
     
  • Midori diary pouch (with insert for 2018) for keeping track of my incoming and outgoing happy mails and a money tracker 
 
So, to which one of the three would you like to have a closer look? Please leave me a message under the post. Thank you :)

And to give you an idea, here are some sneaky pics for you


2 Kommentare:

  1. Ui, ganz anders als mein BuJo. Ich muss ja immer aufpassen, dass ich mich nicht selbst ablenke. Aber Deine Teile sehen klasse aus und lassen ahnen, wie entspannend und erfüllend es sein muss, täglich so zu reflektieren und all das Schöne festzuhalten.
    Und: eine neue Bastelecke! Herzlichen Glückwunsch. Da muss ich wohl mal wieder kucken kommen ...
    Ganz lieb Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, es ist tatsächlich sehr entspannend und manchmal auch gut zum "Runterkommen" ;)
      Ich liebe meine kreative kleine Ecke so sehr! Aber gerne doch, du bist immer herzlich willkommen :) Ganz liebe Grüße zurück!

      Löschen